Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tasting-Opera Prima Pink Moscato


Name: Opera Prima Pink Moscato
Variety: 97% Muscat, 3% Tempranillo
Region: Castilla La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: NV
Price: $5.95

Winery review: This fine sparkling presents an intense aroma of fresh berries and tropical fruits with hints of white flavor petals. Delicate bubbles caress the palate offering a silky and pleasant sweetness well balanced by a crisp, refreshing finish. Ideal on its own, as an aperitif or with all types of sweets and desserts.

My review: It was very sweet! Had a nice berry smell and taste. I could even smell berry leaves in the wine. It was bubbly and really easy to drink. I really liked this wine and would get it again. I think it was my favorite this week.

I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment